In This Section
Staff and Board
Our Senior Management
- Robert W. Bennett, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Albert C. Gilbert, III, Chief Operating Officer
- Vickie Castro, Director of Human Resources
- Marvin Davis, Chief Financial Officer
- Kenji Paschen, Director of IT
- Melissa Moore, PhD, Director of Felton Institute
- Cathy Spensley, MSW, Director of Senior Division
- Charles Brigham, LCSW, Director of Adult Division
- Ed McCrone, PhD, Director of QA
- Yohana Quiroz, Director of Children, Youth and Family Division
- Paul Adams serves as Board Chair
- Lisa Loughney serves as Board Vice Chair
- Elisabeth Madden serves as Board Secretary
Board of Directors
- Paul Adams, Associate General Counsel, Gap Inc. Paul has served on the Board since 2008.
- Ed Blomberg, Senior Recruiter, Lifelong Medical Care. Ed has served on the Board since 2012.
- Dale Butler, Labor & Public Relations Consultant. Dale has served on the Board since 2008.
- Amalia Egri Freedman, Senior Project Manager, Resource Development Associates. Amalia has served on the Board since 2002.
- Chantel Garrett, Self Employed Marketing Consultant, Yoga Instructor and Mental Health Advocate. Chantal has served on the Board since 2013.
Michael N. Hofman, Executive Vice President, Janet Moyer Landscaping. Michael has served on the Board since 2013.
- Terry M. Limpert, Senior Partner (ret.) Mercer Delta Consulting, LLC. Terry has served on the Board since 2004.
- Lisa Loughney, Strategic Planning Manager/Senior Vice President, Wells Fargo Bank
- Elisabeth Madden, Attorney and Partner, Lynch, Gilardi & Grummer
- Rowena L. Nery, Lead Reviewer, APS Healthcare - California EQRO. Rowena has served on the Board since 2002.
- Gregg Sass, CPA, CFO of San Francisco's Department of Public Health (ret.). Gregg has served on the Board since 2011.
- Juliana Schirmer, Chief Development Officer, Next Door Ventures. Juliana has served on the Board since 2013.
- Eric Severson, Senior Vice President of Human Resources & Communications, Gap Inc. Eric is the former Board Chair and has served on the Board since 2003.
- Will Smiley, Corporate Staffing Director, Genentech. Will has served on the Board since 2011.
- Amy L. Solliday, Vice President, Old Navy Store Strategies and Business Solutions, Gap Inc. Amy has served on the Board since 2006.